Upcoming update to Serverless Stack

Hi all,

We are going to be releasing a fairly large update to Serverless Stack in the coming weeks. We’ll be re-organizing some of the content, adding a couple of “extra credit” sections on advanced Serverless topics. And the frontend will be updated to use React Hooks.

If you are currently working through the guide; not to worry, each version of the guide has a permanent URL so you’ll still be able to complete the steps you were working on.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Would be great if you added a chat page. For example, you could integrate the serverless-appsync-chat-app.

1 Like

I’m very keen on this since I’m about to start a new project. Can you provide detail on what will be in the advanced serverless topics section?

Thanks!
Derek

Yeah, of course. The advanced sections are fairly standalone, mostly talking about how to work with secrets and more details on Serverless architecture.

1 Like

Any chance this update will include examples for GraphQL? Thanks!

Not in this update but it is on the roadmap!

Any news on this? I wanted to wait a month before asking, but I’m wayyy to anxious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

Haha, we are working on it right now. We were hoping to release it this week but it’ll most likely be next week!

1 Like

The update is ALIVE!

The official announcement will go out tomorrow. But if anybody is still working on the older version, you can view it here - https://branchv34–serverless-stack.netlify.com/.