Add the Create Note Page

I have the same exact error but my GatewayId is perfect and my access control policies are good also. Do you know where exactly you had your problem with this one?

Whatā€™s the issue you are having?

Itā€™s ok I solved this already. Just had a typo in my serverless.yml file like the others.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting back.

Hey everyone,

I have this weird bug, everytime the page loads and I click on the text area (it focuses and gets highlighted in blue), my navbar weirdly re-renders. Has anyone faced the same issue and found a solution ?

Thanks.

EDIT: Typo.

Hmm what do you mean re-renders? Can you show what happens?

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. You can see my problem clearly here

If you need my code this is the link to my repo.

EDIT: All tough what I showed you is the production app, the situation is the same in development.

Thatā€™s really weird. Can you check out the repo in the guide and try running it locally to see if it happens in your browser?

I followed the tutorial all the way up to the end of the ā€˜Add the Create a Note Pageā€™ section, and everything has worked as expected up to this point, but I canā€™t seem to get the Note Page to create items. I type text into the box and attach a file and click the ā€˜Createā€™ button, but the request does not go through, because the glyphicon on the button just continues to spin indefinitely. I dont see any errors in the console, it just says: [HMR] Waiting for update signal from WDSā€¦

Just replied to this elsewhere.

1 Like

hey, you able to solve it? Iā€™m facing the same issue here, please help in solving it. @jayair